Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hilary + Brian








I think this is may possibly be my longest engagement blog... haha... I just couldn't decided... and I still have some that I want to upload, but I guess they will wait for the NEW website... yep... I am getting a new one, it is coming, I promise (and I apologize for no updates on the current one) Look for it around Christmas!!

Anyways, Hilary and Brian, I obviously LOVE LOVE your session. The locations couldn't have been better. I officially love photographing Tupelo. Hilary I cannot wait for the bridal session. It is going to rock. Then the wedding... wow... I am excited. I hope you love your photos as much as I do. Thanks!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the pics, Hil and Brian!!! Can't wait to stand beside yall on May 16th!!!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are beyond amazing.
Gorgeous people + awesome locations + fab photographer (with awesome composition on every shot, might I add)... loving it.